- Get a pass for a day in Abu Dhabi's famous mega water-park full of fun for all ages!
- Enjoy unlimited entry to 43 rides, slides and attractions with over four different thrill levels
- Share the excitement of The Dawamma, the world’s largest six-person water-slide, with friends and family
- Dare to brave The Bandit Bomber, a 550 m long rollercoaster complete with water guns and water effects
- Sit back and relax as you cool off down the winding Al Raha river
What To Expect
As the UAE’s first mega waterpark and winner of TripAdvisor's 2015 Traveler's Choice Award, Yas Waterworld has it all. You'll find that the rides are split into four zones according to their intensity so there really is something for everyone! Whether you want to scream your way down 20m-high tornado waterslides, free fall down Jezebel Drop, or chill out on the lazy river – there's fun for people of all ages! Even the kids can put their detective skills to the test as they follow cartoon character Dana on her treasure hunt for a magical pearl. Once you've worked up an appetite in the water attractions, there are plenty of dining options on offer, from cafe-style snack bars to butler-serviced beach cabanas! Grab a ticket and a day of good clean fun out in this world famous waterpark with your whole family!
What is included in the tour
- 1 Day Unlimited Access to Yas Waterworld
1 Day Park Ticket
- 1 day Unlimited access to Yas Waterworld
What is NOT included in the tour
- What ever is not included in the inclusion
- Pick and Drop at the hotel
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher from Team Ithaka
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You can enter the attraction directly with this voucher
- Yas Waterworld Park: 10:00 am-8:00 pm, daily
How To Get There
- By public transport: Take the Green Line on the Dubai Metro to Al Ghubaiba Bus Station. From there, take Bus 190 which will take you to the heart of Yas Island
- Yas Waterworld is a 30 minute drive from Abu Dhabi and 90 mintues drive from Dubai. You can get there via taxi or car
- Shuttle services are available within Yas Island.
- No cancellations, refunds or changes can be made