The only river-themed safari in Asia!
- Cruise downstream on one of the park's boat rides, included in your ticket
- Delight in the colorful fish exhibit at the Congo River, and observe ancient-looking creatures at the Nile-inspired ‘River of Life
- Enjoy easy and convenient transfers to Singapore River Safari from your hotel in the city
- Staying in Sentosa? Enjoy a easy and convenient transfer from your hotel with a Sentosa Hotel Transfer
- Meet the adorable pandas, Kai Kai and Jia Jia at the Giant Panda Forest and enjoy a Panda Pau Set at Mama Panda Kitchen next door!
- River Safari lasts 2-3 hours so for the full wildlife experience, we also recommend that you check out Singapore Zoo and the Night Safari!
What To Expect
Take the family on a captivating experience of river life at the Singapore River Safari. Inspired by the mighty rivers of the world, the attraction features animals and plantation against a backdrop of history and culture. Name the world's longest rivers in order: which comes first, Egypt's Nile, China's Yangtze, or South America's Amazon? Discover how deep Africa's Congo River runs, and the religious significance of the Ganges in India. Learn about the endangered species of North America's Mississippi, the floating villages of the Mekong in Asia. The Amazon River Quest also gives you an idea of what it's like to cruise along the world's rainforest, while the Flooded Forest takes you deep into the ‘lungs of the earth'. There's certainly no shortage of fun and discovery at the Singapore River Safari!
What is included in the tour
- One day admission ticket to the River Safari
- River Safari Cruise
- Amazon River Quest
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything that's not mentioned in the inclusions
- Free WiFi is made available at the entrance of the River Safari which can be used throughout the whole park
- Don't miss out on the following park experiences: River of the World at River Wonders at 10:15am, Wild Amazonia at Squirrel Monkey Forest at 12:15pm and 5:15pm, and the Amazon Flooded Forest at the Manatee Exhibit at 12:30pm and 5:30pm
- Children aged 0-2 can enter for free
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- This offer is valid for non-Singaporean passport holders only. This offer cannot be availed by Singaporean passport holders and/or permanent residents in Singapore
- Boat rides are subject to available seating (which is arranged on a first-come-first-served basis) and weather conditions of the day
- Riders must be at least 1.06m in height to take the Amazon River Quest
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher in exchange for physical tickets at one of the collection points
- Kindly allow sufficient time to facilitate ticket collection on the date of visit
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
Ticket Collection Location:
- Proceed to the self-printing kiosks located beside Membership Services
- 10:00am-7:00pm, daily
- Last admission: 6:30pm