Enjoy the most exciting tour to Risky Market where you can see a train passing straight through a very busy market. The vendors set up shop right on the rail lines and its only when the track vibrates they grab their tables and pull them back to make way for train. Witness the Thai Culture and lifestyle at Amphawa Market. Wander along the canal where many shops are set up selling all kinds of things such as Amphawa souvenirs, clothing, food, and sweets along with the boat ride in the evening. Definitely a must see if you make it there!
Operates only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
What is included in the tour
- Return shared transfers from centrally located hotels
- English Speaking Guide
- Visit to Risky
- Visit to Amphawa Floating
- Boat Ride along market canal
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- 11:30 : Pick up from the various centrally located hotel
- 12:30 : Depart for Samutsongkram province.
- 14:30 : Arrive the risky market, a must see attraction in Thailand. You will see a train pushing through a busy market.
- 15:30 : Drive to Amphawa floating market, where you will see hundreds of Paddle boats selling Thai traditional food by the river.
- 18:30 : When night falls you will get the motor boat and cruise along the Canal as you see the villagers spend their daily life by the river.
- 19:00 : Depart for Bangkok
- 20:45 : Return to the hotel.