Phi Phi Islands is a must for first timers. It is the topic of conversation for travellers all over Thailand.
Phi Phi Islands are situated 40 km south-east of Phuket and consist of six islands. The major ones being Phi Phi Don, which hosts the bohemian town of Phi Phi Islands, and Phi Phi Leh with Maya Bay which featured in the movie "The Beach".
Phi Phi Islands are famous for its limestone cliffs rising sheer out of the emerald green waters, white powdery beaches and its many coral reefs offering great diving and snorkeling. All Phi Phi Island tours will take you for great sightseeing, swimming and snorkeling at Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove, Viking Cave and Monkey Beach.
What is included in the tour
• Round-trip transfer from/to your hotel located in Patong/Kata/Karon areas by minibus (join-in group)
• Sea transfer from/to Phi Phi Island by speed boat (45 min./trip)
• English speaking licensed guide
• Snorkeling Equipment (except snorkeling fins) & life jacket
• Lunch at Phi Phi Don
• Cool soft drink and fresh fruit
• Meal Preference - Halal food available on request
• Marine Park Fees is included in the tour
What your should brings:
Shorts and Light T-shirt
Water proof bag
What is NOT included in the tour
• Personal expenditures
• Tips or gratuities
• Snorkeling Fins (200-250 THB extra) [Optional]
• 07:30 : Pick up from centrally located hotels and transfer to The Royal Phuket Marina
• 09:00 : Introduce to the tour program by the experienced tour guide
• 09:30 : Depart from The Royal Phuket Marina to Phi Phi Island.
• 10:45 : Reach the first place of phi phi island which is famous land mark Called , MAYA BAY (Maya bay is closed from June to September) Instead of Maya Bay you will be vistitng Rang Yai island during this period
• 11:30 : Visit beautiful Peleh Cove, Viking cave and stop for photo at Monkey Bay. Then go for lunch at Phi Phi Don restaurant.
• 14:00 : After lunch we will go for snorkeling at phi phi one time jump from boat 45 mins .
• 15:00 : Leave from phi phi to last stop at khai Island snorkeling and relaxing on beach one time.
• 16:30 : Arrive at The Royal Phuket Marina and transfer back to hotel.
Terms and Conditions
Restrictions - Pregnant women are not allowed to join this program.
Cancellation Policy - Cancellation or any changes to activities must be notified at least 72 hours prior to date of activity. Any changes within less than 72 hours from the activity date will be charged the full amount of activity.
Refund Policy - Refunds are only given due to dangerous sea conditions. Sickness, Late arrival, Change of mind, will not receive any form of refund.
Insurance - It is strongly recommended that you have travel insurance in Thailand and it should include water sports.
Special Info - If you have or have had any medical conditions you will need a doctor’s signature to say you are fit to snorkel and for other water sports.
On-spot Payment - You have to pay the pending amount to the operator in cash before the commencement of the activity.
A minimum of 4 participants is required to run this tour. If the minimum is not met you will be notified at least 24 hours prior to departure and will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.