Phi Phi Islands, located just 1 hour by speedboat from Krabi, offer a great laid back tropical life style. Soak up the sun, go beach hopping or simply enjoy the great outdoors in some of the most beautiful scenery in Asia. Classic white sandy beaches, surrounded by impressive limestone cliffs and sunlit crystal clear water, Phi Phi actually consist of two islands, Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Ley. These two islands offer a wide range of very different atmospheres such as natural wildlife spots, archeological sites, a great coral reef, fishy lagoons, as well as all beaches.
What is included in the tour
●Round-trip transfer from/to your hotel located in Ao Nang/ Klong Muang areas by shared vehicle
●Sea transfer from/to Phi Phi Island by speed boat
●English speaking licensed guide
●Snorkeling Equipment & life jacket
●Cool soft drink and fresh fruit (Depend on the season)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenditures
- Tips or gratuities
- National Park Fees
- 0800-0830 hrs: Pick up from your Krabi hotel and transfer to the pier.
- 0900-0930 hrs: Enjoy 30 minute speed boat ride to Bamboo Island.
- 0930-1030 hrs: One hour to enjoy Bamboo Island swimming and snorkeling.
- 1030-1045 hrs: Speedboat ride down past Phi Phi Don Island to Phi Phi Ley Island.
- 1045-1050 hrs: A short photo stop at Viking cave then move onto Maya bay.
- 1050-1100 hrs: Briefly visit Pilay Cove to see the beautiful turquoise water and take some photos.
- 1100-1130 hrs: Into Maya bay and stop for about 30 minutes, just long enough to walk through the island to Loh Samah bay.
- 1130-1140 hrs: Move to Phi Phi Don Island and briefing stop at Monkey beach.
- 1400-1500 hrs: Enjoy lunch at the beach. Approximately one hour is spent here for swimming and snorkeling.
- 1500-1545 hrs: Return to AoNang passing Transfer back to your hotel.