Bangkok Discovery Tour
In this tour brings an essence of local experience of Bangkok. You can transverse across Bangkok using iconic local transport, witness magnificent sunset from top of the mount with captivating panoramic view of Bangkok old town. Visit a largest China Town in the world, take a walk on Yarowat road and explore street food den of Bangkok &Taste delicious cuisine suggested by our guide. Visit iconic flower market which operates 24x7
● The tour extends its line of City Discovery tour to Bangkok, where we combine local flavors of the city in one experiential tour. In this tour you can explore local culture, history, cuisine, markets & local way of living.
● You are required to reach starting/meeting point for this tour, saphan taksin pier. Reaching Saphan Taksin is very easy; you can travel from most areas of Bangkok using BTS skytrain & get down at Saphan Taksin station. Our guide would greet you at the pier & very soon will board the river taxi ferry.
● As you pass by the bank of the river you can discover the houses build with a unique characteristic, numerous temples, high rises, mall and many more. After 20 minutes you would alight at Tha Chang Pier, from here you would go to first stop WatSaket by our AC van.
● WatSaket also popuraly known as Golden Mount or ‘PhuKhao Thong’, is a low hill crowned with a gleaming gold chedi. To get on top of the mountain one has to climb 344 steps around the hill, as you go up the hill you get to see panoramic view of the old town and you will be welcomed by a wall of bells. Witness an amazing sunset with captivating view of old town Bangkok.
● You would board your van again which would take you to the Largest China Town in the world. Explore century old structures while driving across old town Bangkok. Bangkok’s Chinatown is a one of the most popular tourist attraction and a food paradise for new generation gourmands who flock here after sunset to explore the vibrant street-side cuisine. Chinatown is an easy place to explore on foot, and in fact there really isn't any other way
● You would nearly spend 1 hour here wandering around exploring different cuisine & vibrant market. Our guide would suggest you few dishes which can be consumed by tourist with different dietary requirements.
● Once you have done with China Town you would experience Iconic taxi of Bangkok - TukTuk. TukTuk is for Bangkok just like what Beatles is for London. The brief ride would take you to Thailand’s largest wholesale flower market, Pak KhlongTalat. Bangkok’s flower market is known not only for its incredible selection of fresh orchids, roses and marigolds – to say nothing of the intricately strung flower garlands and baskets made for Buddhist ceremonies, or wholesale flowers for weddings and events.
● After exploring the flower market for almost 45 mins, you would be guided to the Bank of Chao Phraya River from where you can get magnificent view of glittering WatArun overlooking Chao Phraya River. An ideal spot for Photography!! After spending around 10 minutes you have an option to take drop at dedicated drop points i.e. Patpong Night market in Silom, Central World in Siam, Terminal 21 in Sukumvit & Pratunum market in Pratunum area.
What is included in the tour
- English speaking guide
- Transport fare for Water Taxi &TukTuk
- Two dishes on Yarowat street (From Selected menu)
- Drop back to dedicated drop points
- Entry to Wat Saket temple
- Entry to flower market
- Travel insurance
- Water bottle
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up & drop
- Stops at any other places other than mentioned
- Personal expenditure/ tips/ gratuities etc.
- Street food other than two dishes specified
- Explore Bangkok’s old town & mesmerizing culture
- Visit WatSaket temple on top of a mountain & witness scenic sunset with captivating view of Bangkok
- Explore oldest & largest China Town in the world
- Enjoy street food in World’s street food capital
- Explore the largest flower market in Thailand which operates 24x7
5:00 – 5:15 pm - Meeting point/ starting point of the tour – Taksin Station
5:30 – 6:00 pm - Ferry ride from Taksin station to Grand palace Tha Chang Pier
6:00 – 6:15 pm - Van transfers to WatSaket
6:15 – 7:00 pm - Visit to WatSaket temple, enjoy sunset from the top of temple
7:00 – 7:20 pm - Van transfers from temple to China Town
7:20 – 8:20 pm - Walking street food tour
8:20 – 8:30 pm - TukTuk ride to flower market
8:30 – 9:15 pm - Walking tour of Pak Khlong Market (Flower Market)
9:15 – 9:45 pm - Drop to Night market or dedicated drop points