Nusa Penida is a hidden jewel of Bali and this trip lets you discover the best of its natural wonders. The Kelingking beach is a beach surrounded on both sides by massive rock cliffs. The waters of the beach are crystal clear and the beach when viewed from a high point resembles the shape of a dinosaur. Angels Billabong is another one of Nusa Penida's secret getaways - a stunning natural infinity pool with emerald green waters. The broken beach,locally known as Pasih Uug is a natural arch bridge formed over the ocean. This has created a massive hole on one side of the bridge creating a beautiful lagoon. Its an extraordinary work of nature which will have your jaws wide open!!!!
What is included in the tour
- AC vehicle transfer on sharing basis
- Return boat transfers
- Island tour (Angel’s Billabong, Broken Beach, and Kelingking Beach)
- a la carte Lunch - Local lunch menu, and meal preference should be noted upon reservation
- Canoe or Snorkeling at the coast (subject to time availability & weather , additional activity free of cost)
- Afternoon tea/coffee break
What is NOT included in the tour
- Items not mentioned in the inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Angel’s Billabong
- Broken Beach
- Kelingking Beach
- & Canoe or Snorkeling at the coast (Only if time permits)
- Pick up at hotel at 07.00 HRS in the morning.[Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Nusa Dua areas]
From Lembongan - Meet at Yellow Bridge between 09.00 – 09.10 am, [from there Sail to Nusa Penida Island by traditional boat]
- Drive to Sanur traditional port where the boat will embark from. Famous for its unspoiled nature, away from traffics and crowds, Nusa Penida is the best get away for those searching for tropical retreats.
- Your journey today is to visit Angel’s Billabong.
- Broken Beach is just next to the first visit place.
- Afterwards, proceed to Kelingking Beach.
- Finish off the day and if time permits & weather conditions, you might be able to do snorkeling.
- Prepared to go back to Sanur at around 16.00 HRS
- Arrive at Sanur at around 17.00 HRS
Terms and Conditions :
If the weather or time schedule doesn’t permit, and the travelers insists on doing canoe or snorkeling, they will have to sign a paper saying that they insist on doing it without our recommendation, which means that the vendor doesn’t take any guarantee if snorkeling/canoeing is done due to weather condition or lack of time.
Cancellation Policy - Cancellation or any changes to activities must be notified at least 48 hours prior to date of activity. Any changes within less than 48 hours from the activity date will be charged the full amount of activity
Refund Policy - If you are Pregnant or have any heart problem or surgery we request you to avoid the tour due to safety reason. Sickness, Late arrival, Change of mind, will not receive any form of refund