Take a journey back in time abroad the "Pla Luang", one of the last remaining Siamese sailing junks. Cruise with us and relax on her polished teak decks beneath her distinctive red sails
Important Note :
There are chances that the tour may get cancelled in the month of September due to bad weather conditions
In case the booking is cancelled due to any such reason, we will notify me a day before the tour & refund 100% of the booking amount
What is included in the tour
- The trip includes free flow water, juice and soft drinks along with fruit, snacks and a delicious Thai Buffet dinner.
- English speaking experienced guides.
- All snorkeling equipment and life jackets are included.
- A western style bathroom on board.
- Cocktails, beer, spirits and wine can be purchased from our bar.
- Pick up from West Railay Beach at 130pm in front of Railay Village Resort ( low season in front of Railay Princess Resort)
- Pick up from Ao Nang – pick up 1.15pm in front of Pranang Inn reception
- Kayak and Stand up Paddle
Our public trips runs 7 days a week all year round and commences at approximately 2pm with meeting points in both Ao Nang and Railay. We make our way out to the islands in front of Railay – (Poda, Chicken, Si and Ta Ming), where we go snorkeling and swimming. Do as much or as little as you like. We also have a 2 person kayak and 4 Stand Up Paddle Boards for our guests to use. Our teak deck is perfect for relaxing and taking in the majestic views. We end the day sailing back towards the Railay Peninsula whilst watching the sun set over the Andaman. Finally we get to swim in the waters next to Pranang Beach for those that want to experience swimming in the bio-luminescence after dark.
MEETING POINT TIME
Ao Nang – 1:15pm
Railay – 1:30pm
Terms & Conditions:
The program is subject to change without advance notice due to weather and tide conditions
- No show charged at 100% of Deposit
Cancellations within 48 hours from sail time charged 100% of deposit
On-spot Payment : Card not accepted, Cash or PayPal options only.
A minimum of 4 participants is required to run this tour. If the minimum is not met you will be notified at least 24 hours prior to departure and will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.