Kintamani is an all round tour sprinkled with everything from visiting the villages to, art & panoramic views of Mount Batur. The tour starts off with a visit to the village of Celuk, popular for its gold and silversmiths. You can check out the high quality gold and silver items crafted at the village of Celuk. Mas village where the local people create beautiful carvings and statues from wood, beautiful statues inspired by humanism and naturalism. Ubud Market to find artsy stuffs that cannot be found anywhere else.The highlight of the journey is to visit the scenic volcano called mount Batur in Kintamani.
This tour requires min 2 pax
Bigger the group, cheaper the tour :)
What is included in the tour
- AC transfers on private basis
- Refreshment [500ml of mineral water per person per]
- All applicable entrance fees and parking fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals [There are some recommended local restaurants that our driver/guide can take you if you want to have lunch]
- Personal expenses.
- Panoramic views of a scenic volcano mount called Mt. Batur
- Pick up at hotel lobby at 08.30 HRS in the morning.
- Proceed your journey to visit the village of Celuk, popular for its gold and silversmiths. Pop into one of these home-industries to witness the skilled artisans creating intricate gold and silver jewelry. Take a look at some of the locally designed arts to admire the high levels of craftsmanship.
- The next stop is at Mas village where the local people create beautiful carvings and statues from wood. Watch as the talented woodcarvers turn logs of wood into beautiful statues inspired by humanism and naturalism.
- Afterwards, continue to Ubud Market to find artsy stuffs that cannot be found anywhere else.
- The highlight of the journey is to visit the scenic volcano called mount Batur in Kintamani.
- Return to the hotel approximately at 17.30 HRS.
Terms and Conditions :
Cancellation Policy - Cancellation or any changes to activities must be notified at least 48 hours prior to date of activity. Any changes within less than 48 hours from the activity date will be charged the full amount of activity
Refund Policy - If you are Pregnant or have any heart problem or surgery we request you to avoid the tour due to safety reason. Sickness, Late arrival, Change of mind, will not receive any form of refund