About Phang nga Bay & James Bond Island:
An amazing five island trip including visits to awe-inspiring cave systems, only accessible by canoes.
Get ready to witness mother nature's miracle by visiting the world renowned James Bond Island. It is erected straight out of the emerald green waters with a thin base and broad top. You will be amazed to know how it is not falling off as this thought has left many intellectuals head scratching. Also the 1974 classic flick James Bond (The Man with the golden gun) climax was shot on this very island.
Enjoy sea canoeing at Tamlod Island, explore the hidden caves. and lagoons. Ride on a back of elephant, see the entertaining monkey show, take amazing Or-carting ride and many other fun activities in this full day tour.
What is included in the tour
- Round-trip transfer from/to your hotels in Patong/Kata/Karon areas on shared basis.
- Sea transfer from/to James Bond Island in Speed Boat on Shared basis.
- Enjoy Sea Canoeing and safari.
- English speaking licensed guide.
- Life jacket and canoe equipment
- Local Lunch at Fishermen village
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenditures
- Tips or gratuities
- Any Water Sports Fee
- Pick up from your hotel by air conditioned vehicle (between 9:30 am and 9:45 am)
- Visit Lung Khai Fruits Garden
- Escort the Boat To Phang Nga Bay
- Visit the famous James Bond Island
- Indulge into sea canoeing at Tamlod Island
- Gourmet lunch at Fisherman Village
- Elephant Trekking at island safari
- Enjoy fantastic Baby elephant Show, monkey show
- Amazing Ox-cart Riding, Buffalo photo at the rice field
- Learn Rubber Tapping demonstration
- Arrive back to hotel in the evening. (by 6:00pm)
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy - Cancellation or any changes to activities must be notified at least 48 hours prior to date of activity. Any changes within less than 48 hours from the activity date will be charged the full amount of activity.
Refund Policy - Sickness, Late arrival, Change of mind, will not receive any form of refund.
A minimum of 4 participants is required to run this tour. If the minimum is not met you will be notified at least 24 hours prior to departure and will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.