Take to the sky and see Dubai!
- Enjoy unforgettable aerial views of Dubai on an exciting helicopter ride
- Choose from 3 thoughtfully designed aerial tours suitable for the whole family
- See iconic landmarks such as Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, The World, and The Palm Jumeirah
What To Expect
Take to the sky for an adventure of a lifetime! Hop into a helicopter at HeliDubai and see one of the world’s most exciting cities from up high. Fly over sprawling golf courses, stunning skyscrapers, traditional suburbs, breathtaking beaches, bustling markets and more. Choose among three different tours: the 12-minute Heritage Tour that takes you over Dubai Creek, Wind Towers, Burj Khalifa, old Dubai and more, the longer flight of 22 minutes also covering Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Beach Hotel and other attractions, or the 40 minute flight that also takes you to Meydan Race Course, Business Bay and Wind Towers! The adventure is a great way to experience a different Dubai and would make a perfect gift for those who love a bit of adrenaline.
- Child should be 2 years and above
- Women more than 7 months pregnant are required to produce a valid doctors certificate stating that the client is medically able to fly
- Camera lens should be less than 400 mm
- 1-5 Travelers Per Group
What is included in the tour
- 12, 22 and 40 minutes helicopter tour
- Welcome refreshments on arrival
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food and beverages
- What is not included in Inclusion.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher for your booking's from us.
Iconic Tour (12 Mins):
- Highlights: Burj Al Arab, The Palm Jumeirah, The Jumeirah Coastline, Burj Khalifa, Godolphin, Business Bay and Dubai Canal
Vision Tour (22 Mins):
- Highlights: Burj Al Arab, The World Islands, The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis Hotel, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Canal, Dubai Creek, The Wind Towers in Bur Dubai, Dubai Creek Golf Course, The Jumeirah Coastline and the traditional areas of old Dubai
Odyssey Tour (40 Mins):
- Highlights: Burj Al Arab, The World Islands, The Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis Hotel, Burj Khalifa, The Jumeirah Marina, Jebel Ali Palm, Jumeirah Lakes, Meydan Race Course, Business bay, Dubai Canal, Dubai Creek, Heritage site and Wind Towers
- Arrival at Dubai Police Academy Helipad, Helidubai (at least 60 mins before the scheduled flight)
- Security check and safety briefing
- Helicopter flight (12, 22 and 40 mins)
- Helicopter flights run between 8:00am-5: 00 pm - flight times are not certain and subject to availability based on demand
- During booking, you will be required to indicate your preferred flight time
- After booking, the operator will contact you to confirm the availability of your desired time slot. If your desired timing is not available, the operator will suggest a new time slot closest to your preferred time
How To Use:
- Participants are required to bring their original passport or photo ID to board the plane
- Please arrive at least 60 mins before scheduled flight
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified.
- HeliDubai, Dubai Police Academy, Sheikh Zayed Road, Al Sufouh 2, Dubai
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity