Half Day Krabi City Tour with Sharing Transfers
Krabi, a coastal province, abounds with countless natural attractions that never fail to impress tourists. Such attractions include white sandy beaches, crystal clear water, fascinating coral reefs, caves and waterfalls, as well as numerous islands. Take this half day city tour to uncover the beauty of Krabi!!!
- We pick you up from Hotel in Krabi and take you on van to explore the iconic landmarks of Krabi. We first visit Tiger Cave temple. Don't get dreaming about the tigers as you wont find tigers in this temple. You will have to hike about 1,237 to enjoy the view from top! Its worth the effort! You would spot a lot of Monkey during your visit to tiger temple.
- Visit Wat Kaew Korawaram .This is one of the biggest and most prestigious Buddhist temples in the region. Perched on top of a hill, Wat Kaew Korawaram overlooks the hustle and bustle of the centre of Krabi.
- After visiting the spiritual icon of krabi we proceed to Krabi town along krabi river and enjoy sights of mangroves forests & marvel at beauty of Khao Kanab Nam, prepare to be mesmerized by its amazing caves, with stalactites and stalagmites , by riding through Long tail boat.
- Visit Black Crab, Eagle sculpture, this are very iconic structure and gives a great photo opportunity to visitors A big sculpture of crab beside of the river with the view of Khao Khanab Nam.
- Enjoy shopping at Food Market in Krabi town.
- After great day out is time return to the hotel.
What is included in the tour
- Roundtrip transfer from hotel on shared basis
- Long Tail Boat transfer to Khaokhanap Nam
- Bottle of drinking water
- Visits to the prominent places in city
- Insurance during the tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenditures
- Tips or gratuities
- Any Meals or beverages
- Visit Tiger Cave Temple Iconic Landmark for Krabi City.
- Mystical Khao Khanab Nam Which is Natural wonder also act as gateway to Krabi city
- A big sculpture of crab & Eagle beside of the river with the view of Khao Khanab Nam.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenic of Mangrove forest. at Khaokhanap Nam by by Long Tail Boat
- Admire the breathtaking panoramic view of the Krabi City
- 10.00 hrs : Pick you up at your hotel
- First start Tiger Cave Temple, Visit Thai Buddhist temple and visit limestone cave, Sightseeing nature and you can go to the view point.
- Visit to Watkaew Korawanaram, (A Buddhist temple in the city of Krabi, Thailand. Located on a hill above the city’s downtown)
- Proceed to Khao Khanap Nam. (The City’s two main Hills x 100m high, stand tall with The Krabi River ) by Long Tail Boat .
- On way back to stop over at the Floating Restaurant to enjoy Lunch (on own account)
- Take picture with ground Black Crab & Eagle statue
- Enjoy shopping at Food Market in Krabi town
- 15.00 hrs :Transfer to hotel and spend time at Leisure.