Explore the Natural Wonders of Krabi on this full day tour with us. Witness the sacredness of the Tiger cave temple, a giant Buddha on the top which boasts a spectacular 360 degree view of Krabi. Relax in the natural Jacuzzi of the Hot springs and let the healing minerals do their magic. After the dip, a splash in the Emerald pool is a refreshing experience
- People come to Krabi for the beach and the Islands, but there is so much more..The Emerald Pool, the Hot springs and Tiger Cave Temple are experiences that should come high on the list of places to visit in Krabi. You can experience all of them and even include an elephant trek in just one day. Krabi really is so much more than just a beach!
- THE TIGER CAVE TEMPLE:Tiger Cave Temple in Krabi is located 9 kilometers from Krabi Town, The actual Tiger Cave is set into the limestone cliff in which the monks live and meditate.
- Climb to the Giant Buddha at the top, Please dress respectfully and please remove shoes before walking onto the ceramic tiled area around the Buddha.
- THE HOT SPRINGS:The Hot Springs are about a 40 minute from Krabi Town. Copper in the water gives the stony deposits an Emerald green color and surrounded by the green jungle the place is simply relaxing.
- The water is a constant 35 degrees and is provided by several hot springs which combine into a river which flows down a waterfall.
- There are many natural water worn hollows in the rock in which you can lie and let the healing minerals do their work. There is also an area of man-made pools that are fed by the same water.
- EMERALD POOL:The pool is surrounded by green forests and very shady. The color of the water stands true to its name. The water of the pool is crystal clear.
- Even one can witness the sound of little creatures like frogs. Please remember that these areas are National Park.
What is included in the tour
- Shared Transfers from/to centrally located hotels in Krabi
- Thai lunch at local restaurant
- English speaking tour guide
- Basic Insurance
What is NOT included in the tour
- Elephant Trekking
- Tips and gratuities
- Get acquainted with the new form of Buddhism "vipassana" and the stories behind the name of the temple.
- A constant 35 degree hot spring and its healing minerals will relax your body giving u a natural spa.
- Swim in the Emerald pool with background music of little animals will make you feel as if nature has bestowed every pleasure on you.
- A warm water crystal clear Emerald pool, 1-2 meters deep, like a gift of nature in the middle of the jungle.
- 08.30 Hrs: Pick up from centrally located hotels in Krabi. Enjoy the natural route of rainforest as we take you to Emerald Pool.
- 10:00 Hrs: Enjoy walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees. Swim in a beautiful pond in the middle of the forest - Emerald Pool.
- 12.30 Hrs: Have lunch at the restaurant before we move further for more fun.
- 13:30 Hrs: Reach the another natural wonder - Hot spring in Krabi. It is unique in that the spring hot water but not to worry as it cools a bit as it flows to the cascade and you can swim in the calm stream below for a much cooler bath.
- 15:30 Hrs: Move to the Krabi Symbol Temple "Tiger Cave Temple" with its beautiful valley of 1000 years old jungle.
16:30 Hrs: Transfer back to your hotel after a well spent day.
Terms & Conditions
- Full refund for cancellations upto 2 days from the date of tour
- No refund after 2 days from the date of tour
- If there is any change in this activity you will be notified at least 24 hours prior to departure and will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.