Paddle through the beautiful, narrow cave rivers and admire the stunning stalactites that hang ominously overhead. Travel on your canoe to see “Tham Lod Tai” a cave tunnel under the limestone mountain where many splendid stalactites and Stalagmites guard the entrance. Move to Tam Pee Hua and wander through its stunning limestone formations. The scenery is mesmerizing and huge limestone formation at first sight will take your breath away. The mangroves are quiet and serene and make for easy paddling with no waves, although certain areas near the caves can get a bit tricky. As you canoe enjoy the stunning views lazily!
What is included in the tour
- Round-trip Transfers in an air-conditioned shared vehicle
- Local English-speaking Guide
- Canoe/kayaking equipment, lifejackets
- Lunch at local restaurant
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any upselling done by the tour guide which is not a part of the tour
- 08.30 Hours: Pick up from centrally located hotels in Krabi Arrive in Ao Luk, where we enjoy tea and coffee at Ban Bor Thor.
- 9:30 Hours: Start our journey by canoe to Lod Cave and Sea Cave, where we can see stunning limestone formations. Continue to Hua Ga Lok Cave with ancient cave drawings estimated to be about 3,000 years old suggesting the cave was inhabited in the past.
- 12.00 Hours: Enjoy lunch at Bor Thor Seafood restaurant.
- 13:30 Hours: After lunch we continue to explore Mued Cave by canoe.
- 15:00 Hours: Then we depart from village by car; on way stop at Phu Tara for swimming and relaxing in stream.
- 15.30 Hours: Return to your hotel.
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation Policy - Cancellation or any changes to activities must be notified at least 48 hours prior to date of activity. Any changes within less than 48 hours from the activity date will be charged the full amount of activity.
Refund Policy - Sickness, Late arrival, Change of mind, will not receive any form of refund.