You can book this activity by paying Rs 930
Koh Tao offers some of the best diving in the Gulf of Thailand. This, coupled with the crystal clear, calm waters and 365 days of diving every year, make it the worlds best place to learn how to dive.
If you want to try scuba diving but not quite ready for a certification course or you have limited time on the island. The “Try Dive” will let you experience scuba diving at real dive sites in just half a day to see if you like it.
The key to the Try dive is that you put your faith in us, the professionals. Only the most experienced of Instructors lead teams of 4 divers or less. You need no prior experience for this; you don’t even need to be able to swim! Our Instructors will give you the basic knowledge required to understand your equipment, the aquatic environment and what we do to be safe in the water.
Then we will head out on the Roctopus Boat and visit our first dive site. Here we will spend time building confidence in very shallow water before moving into deeper water to explore the corals and marine life under the direct control of our instructor. After about an hour in the water we will get back onto the boat and head to dive site number 2 where there is an option to complete a second dive or simply laze around soaking up the sun and go for a refreshing swim.
Why Choose Roctopus:
What is included in the tour
- All equipments for Scuba diving.
- Tuition from an experienced Instructor throughout.
- Biscuits, tea/coffee and water on the boat.
(Please note we do not include dive Insurance for any of our courses)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dive Insurance - Roctopus offer a daily insurance that can be purchased for 300THB per day, and booked on arrival.
- Photos or Video of your day.
10.30am -11.15am Meet your instructor at the shop, complete Try dive paperwork and begin the experience.
11.30am – 4.30pm Out on the Roctopus Dive boat to two beautiful, shallow water dive sites.
Terms & Conditions
- Requirement : Minimum age = 10 years
- Cancellation Policy : <24hr cancellation NO REFUND
- The “Try dive” is not a dive certification. If you’d like to keep diving after your initial experience, you can sign up for another Try dive, or move onwards to complete your Open Water course.
- Those with major medical conditions require prior written approval from a physician.
- For safety reasons, no photo or video equipment may be brought with you during Try dives.
- You must allow at least 18hours after diving before flying in an airplane.
- If you would like your dives filmed by our in-house professional videographer, we offer this service for an additional fee.
On-spot Payment : No Card Machine available on the store. Though there are ATM's just one minute from the dive shop, so you do not need to worry about carrying cash around.