This activity can be booked by paying a deposit of only Rs 1720 per traveler.
The Discover Scuba Diving experience is a one day experience which allows you to dive to a maximum depth of 12 metres with one of our Instructors. PADI Discover Scuba Diving gives you a relaxed introduction to scuba diving in shallow water. You learn some basic underwater skills before enjoying a tour around one of the easy, lovely dive sites around Koh Samui.
Discover Scuba Diving is not a certification, but it is registered with PADI. It is an ideal way to find out if you like diving before taking the next step of the adventure with the PADI Scuba Diver or Open Water Course.
You can also get a photography package for Rs 2000 extra, where you can get your pictures clicked in between the two dives.
What is included in the tour
- Diving or Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch and refreshments.
- Free transfers from your resort are available if required.
Once you have confirmed your booking for Discover Scuba Diving we offer a Practise session in the pool a day or two before going into the sea so you can familiarize yourself with the equipment and skills before venturing into the open water. The pool session isn't mandatory it is just an extra service we offer to help prepare you and give you the best possible experience in the sea.
- The Practice Dive lasts 20-30 minutes and gives you an idea of what you can expect when you go into the sea.
- The DSD experience consists of 2 Open Water Dives under the supervision of one of our excellent Instructors to a maximum depth of 12m.
- Adults and children can take the Discover Scuba Diving experience together, so it is fun for all the family.
Question- Are Pregnant women allowed on your tour ?
Question- Are Infants allowed on your tour ?
Question- Any age restrictions or Requirements to attend your activity ?
Ans- Above 10 years
The day begins around 7 - 7.30am when we pick you up from your resort and take you to meet up with your Instructor. We then take you by speedboat to the beautiful island of Koh Tao, which is about 1 1/4 hours away. In Koh Tao, there are some fantastic bays which are ideal for beginners to experience diving for the first time, with clear blue water and lots of marine life for you to see.
For your first dive, we usually go to a bay which allows you to walk into the sea from the beach, helping you to slowly build up your confidence.
After you have completed the first dive we take a break for an hour or so when we serve lunch, which you can eat on the boat or on the beach. After lunch, we move the boat to another fantastic dive site to make your second dive. We arrive back to Koh Samui around 3.30pm.
Terms & Conditions
- The program is subject to change without advance notice due to weather and tide conditions
- Minimum age for Discover Scuba Diving is 10 years old.
- Once the booking is confirmed by receipt of a deposit, the deposit is non-refundable in the event of any cancellation.
- The Company will refund all monies paid by the customer where the Company itself cancels a trip or course.
- The number of dives in any package is an estimate based on usual diving circumstances, and not a guarantee. Where circumstances arise, such as, but not limited to; adverse weather conditions, personal illness, technical difficulties, dive site remoteness/inaccessibility or personal choice, and cause a reduction in this estimated number, there will be no partial refund in such circumstances.
- If a customer requires emergency evacuation and the boat must return to land, the Company shall not accept any financial responsibility for any ensuing itinerary changes.
- The outstanding balance for all Tours or Private Charters booked must be paid in full to the Company before the time the trip is due to commence.
- Customers who fail to participate in any dives on a trip, or any course training dives, for whatever reason, shall not be reimbursed by the Company for any unused or uncompleted portion(s) of the trip or course.
The Company is not permitted to dispense any medical advice. If you are unsure of a medical matter related to diving or otherwise, please seek advice from a certified Medical Practitioner before engaging in scuba diving or similar activities.
Note: Should you require a vegetarian meal whilst on the boat, please mention so while booking.
On-spot Payment : Visa and Mastercard accepted. There is a 3% service charge on all cards transactions though.