The Damnoen Saduak is a village located about 105 kms west of Bangkok. The Floating Market is routinely crowded with hundreds of vendors and purchasers floating in their small rowing boats selling and buying or exchanging their goods. Cruise in long-tailed Boats through the narrow canals and marshes Witnessing the vendors selling local Thai goods giving you a glimpse of everyday life in traditional Thailand!
What is included in the tour
- Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle on shared basis
- Entry to the floating market
- English speaking guide
- Ride on Long tail Boat
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenditures
- Paddling boat [Price varies from 300 to 350 THB per person]
- Any up-selling by the tour guide
- Tips or gratuities
- 07:00- Pick up from centrally located Hotels in Bangkok and reach Damnoen Saduak floating market
- 08:30- At the market you can see numerous vendors selling local foods, fruits and products on the rowing boats. You are free to explore the market around, shoot photographs/videos or hire a paddling boat along the canal to breathe the once in a lifetime atmosphere of this legendary market.
- 0845-1030: Afterwards, experience a thrilling long-tailed boat ride out of the floating market and journey along the winding canals to see remote villages, gardens and plantations
- 12:00 - Arrive at a jetty pier where you board on the vehicle and your way back to Bangkok.
- 13:00- Arrive in Bangkok and transfer your hotel.
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy - We require 48-hour advance notice for cancellations and/or changes to your booking.
Refund Policy - Sickness, Late arrival, Change of mind, will not receive any form of refund.
A minimum of 4 participants is required to run this tour. If the minimum is not met you will be notified at least 24 hours prior to departure and will be offered an alternative date or a full refund