We have created courses with ziplines at different heights and lengths to take our visitors on a thrilling trip through the treetops and jungle. Whether it’s walking along sky-bridges suspended in the tree canopy, standing on viewing platforms, abseiling down ropes to the forest floor or clambering over cargo nets, a Flight of the Gibbon experience is designed for adventure.
Founded in 2007, Flight of the Gibbon is one of the most established and trusted Zipline Tour operators in Asia.
What is included in the tour
- 1⁄2 day, all inclusive Flight of the GibbonTM Zipline Canopy Adventure
- Transport to and from your accommodation in our air conditioned vans
- Optional hike up the beautiful Mae Kampong Waterfall / Mae Kampong Historical Buddhist Temple
- A delicious local Thai lunch and refreshments sourced from organic locally-sourced produce
- A combination of Ziplines, abseiling, sky bridges and forest walks with some stations suspended high up above the valley floor
- Two sky rangers assigned to each group, who are trained to keep you safe and point everything unique to the rainforest preserve Inclusive Insurance coverage
- Real wildlife and forest conservation, funded by you!
What is NOT included in the tour
- Optional tips
Flight of the Gibbon is Serious about Safety !!
Saving a few bucks at the expense of safety and experience just isn’t worth it to us. You may only have one chance to do this in your lifetime, and we’re committed to creating the most memorable and exciting adventure for you!
The safety of our visitors is paramount. Our Chiang Mai Zipline course have been constructed by industry leading team of international experts who have decades of experience. The top quality equipment we use comes from Europe and exceeds all necessary international safety standards. We construct and operate our Zipline to the standards set by the American organisation, Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
Q. Where will I be picked-up from ?
- We will pick you up from your accommodation in our air-conditioned vans.
Q. Can I pay via Card on the shop ?
Q. Any Medical conditions travellers shouldn't have ?
- High blood pressure, physical injuries, history of stroke etc.
Q. Are Pregnant women/Infants allowed on this tour ?
Q. Any age restrictions or Requirements to attend your activity ?
- No Age restriction. The maximum weight allowed is 125 kg (275 lbs) and each person must be at least 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fit in the harness properly.
Q. What to wear ?
- There are storage facilities in the office when you arrive for your belongings. Loose fitting clothes and outdoor shoes, sunscreen and camera, insect repellent (if you’re sensitive), change of clothes if its rainy, an open mind and a smile!
Subject to change, depending on weather, pickup time and availability.Timings are approximate
08:30am Pick up from hotel and transfer to Mae Kampong Village, approx. 1 hour
09:30am Welcome & introduction, meet your sky rangers, put on safety gear and transfer to starting point for a full safety briefing
10:00am Start your adventure! Approx. 21⁄2 hours of Ziplines, skybridges, nature walks and abseiling, all while taking in the glory and majesty of this beautiful and ancient rainforest
12:30pm Enjoy your authentic, organically sourced Thai lunch
13:30pm Optional hike up to Mae Kampong Waterfall
14:15pm Program wrap-up and transfer back to Chiang Mai
15.15 – 15:30pm Arrive back in Chiang Mai City
Terms & Conditions
Refund and Cancellation :
Cancelled 72 hours or more before your tour: 5% fee
Cancelled within 72 hours of your tour: 50% fee
Cancelled within 24 hours of your tour: no refund
Guests can change date within a suitable timeframe, i.e. 2 day notice or more.
Insurance : We do provide Insurance.