Flight of the Gibbon Zipline course in Chonburi is located in the majestic forest on the border of Chompoo Wildlife Sanctuary and inside Khao Kheow Open Safari Park (That’s right, we’re inside a Zoo!).
Although you don’t see the Zoo animals during your treetop experience we have included for you a complimentary Zoo Tram Tour of Khao Kheow Open Safari Park as part of your Flight of the Gibbon Experience which includes Gibbon Island, Savanna Zone, White Lions, Bears, Elephants, Rhinos, Giraffes and more.
What is included in the tour
- Real wildlife and forest conservation, funded by you!
- A combination of Ziplines, abseiling, sky bridges and forest walks with some stations suspended high up above the valley floor.
- Complimentary tram tour of Khao Kheow Open Safari Park 2 sky rangers with each group, trained to keep you safe and point everything unique to this forest preserve
- Complementary transport to and from the course in our air conditioned vans whether you’re staying in Bangkok or Pattaya
- A Thai style lunch, seasonal fruit and refreshments
What is NOT included in the tour
- Optional tips
Flight of the Gibbon is Serious about Safety !!
Saving a few bucks at the expense of safety and experience just isn’t worth it to us. You may only have one chance to do this in your lifetime, and we’re committed to creating the most memorable and exciting adventure for you!
The safety of our visitors is paramount. Our Zipline Bangkok/Zipline Pattaya course have been constructed by industry leading team of international experts who have decades of experience. The top quality equipment we use comes from Europe and exceeds all necessary international safety standards. We construct and operate our Zipline to the standards set by the American organisation, Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT).
Q. Where will I be picked-up from ?
- If its pick up from Pattaya the times are 7 AM, 9.30 AM and 12.30 PM and we will pick you up from your hotel but this isn't possible in Bangkok because the traffic so we have 3 designated pick up locations.
- In front of Dusit Thani Hotel, Silom at 08.00 only
- In front of Ariyasom Villa Hotel on Sukhumvit Soi 1 at 06.30 or 09.30
- At Khaosan Road – In front of Sawasdee Khaosan Inn at 06.00 or 09.00
Q. Can I pay via Card on the shop ?
- Yes credit card payments can be taken upon arrival.
Q. Any Medical conditions travellers shouldn't have ?
- High blood pressure, physical injuries, history of stroke etc.
Q. Are Pregnant women/Infants allowed on this tour ?
Q. Any age restrictions or Requirements to attend your activity ?
- No Age restriction. The maximum weight allowed is 125 kg (275 lbs) and each person must be at least 1 meter (3 feet 3 inches) tall to fit in the harness properly.
subject to change, depending on weather, pickup time and availability.
09:30 – 10:00 a.m. Pick up and transfer to Khao Kheow Flight of the Gibbon
11:00 a.m. Welcome & introduction, meet your Sky Rangers,put on safety gear and transfer to startingpoint for a full safety briefing
11:15 a.m. Start your adventure! 2-2½ hours of ziplines and skybridges taking in the glory and majesty of the beautiful rain forest
13:45 p.m. Enjoy your lunch
14:15 p.m. Complimentary tour around Khao Kheow Open Safari Park, home to Monkeys, Gibbons, White Lions, Rhinos, Giraffes, Elephants, Hornbills and more.
15:00 p.m. Program wrap-up and depart from FOTG Khao Kheow back to your pickup location
Terms & Conditions
Refund and Cancellation :
Cancelled 72 hours or more before your tour: 5% fee
Cancelled within 72 hours of your tour: 50% fee
Cancelled within 24 hours of your tour: no refund
Guests can change date within a suitable timeframe, i.e. 1 day notice or more.
Insurance : We do provide Insurance.