What is included in the tour
- Return transfer
- Welcome drink
- Coffe & tea on break
- All safety equipment
- Lunch ( Indonesian set menu )
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
Check the video out - Click here
- Arrive at Bali Taro Adventure (welcome drink served, registration, settle the payment )
- Preparation, wearing the safety equipment such as helmet, boot shoes, google, masker.
- At starting point, get the explanation from instructor / guide regarding the safety regulation.
- Training track, all guest try the vehicle at the training track to make the guest familiar with the vehicle around 15 minutes before going to real track.
- After training track session, all participants start to real track first is entering the jungle, bamboo forest, coffee, chocolate, citrus plantation.
- Entering the real river track along 1 km
- Entering the rice field track.
- Stop at Balinese house compound
- Break for coffee, tea or drinks.
- Continuing the track and entering the drifting track
- Finish point
- Lunch. The guest will be served the Indonesian set menu ( vegetarian available upon request ).
- Transfer back to the hotel.
Terms for Cancellation
Cancellation Policy - Cancellation or any changes to activities must be notified at least 48 hours prior to date of activity. Any changes within less than 48 hours from the activity date will be charged the full amount of activity
Refund Policy - Sickness, Late arrival, Change of mind, will not receive any form of refund
Rules & Regulations
1. The participants must wear helmet, which is already provided by tour provider. The proper shoes and protective cloths ( sandal and shorts on own risk ).
2. No self driving for ATV under 16 years old.
3. Children under the age 5 years old are not covered by insurance under any circumstances.
4. The instructions of guide must be followed up at any time.
5. No overtaking of other participants or the guides during the tours.
6. No jumping, racing, fast reckless driving allowed.
7. It is not allowed to start the tour without a proper training at training circuit. In case of participant according to our professional guides is not able to properly handle the vehicle independently, our guide will offer to join on the quad. In case participant does not accept any professional assistance, continuing the activities will be totally at own risk ( no insurance covered )
8. In case of tandem driving, the driver must capable to handle the vehicle . If the driver is not capable, asecond vehicle with an extra guide will be offered for co-pilot with additional charge.
9. If Participant wishes to drive single instead of tandem after arriving at location, the ATV team will provide an extra vehicle if still available . The payment must be settled before the tour starts.
10. If an accident occurred and caused by the participant , he or she must be responsible for personal injury on other participant.
11. In order to benefit from our personal accident insurance, the injured must not suffer from any kind of illness or weakness that can result in causing an accident.
12. Any personal injuries ,as a result of an accident, caused by mechanical problems ATV team equipment , the compensation is provided 100% and insurance cover level ( IDR 30.000.000 medical expenses ). However, if the injuries caused by personal mistake or ignorant of the participant and guide instruction, ATV team has right to ignore the medical claim or cover the only part of the claim.
13. If the participant do not obey or ignore the instructions of our tour guides, our tour guides have right to stop the tour immediately . There is no claim for refund.
14. If the participant violated or broken the rule of safety regulation caused fail to claim the insurance in case of accident happened.
15. A hundred percent of cancellation fee is charged if participant cancelled in our location for an acceptable reason. ATV team operates all tours under all normal conditions, which also include rain, protective raincoat will be provided.