Trick your eyes in a 3D gallery of illusions!
- Trick and be tricked at Thailand's first optical illusion gallery
- Experience the 10 3D galleries with paintings that you can step inside, strike a pose and take pictures with!
- There are no boundaries - the gallery is fully interactive
- One-day entry ticket You'll want to charge your camera batteries as these interactive art illusions will have you taking picture after hilarious picture!
Opening Hours: 9 am to 9 pm
What is included in the tour
Entry Ticket only
Experience life in a new dimension at an art gallery like no other! These unconventional paintings use an art technique where two-dimensional pictures are turned into three-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. Float down Venetian canals, go on an African safari, escape a shark attack and go back to a land of dinosaurs! The gallery is fully interactive, so you can touch, climb, pose and take photos with all the paintings. Your friends at home will be completely confused where you've been holidaying!
- You will receive a confirmation email and we will send you the vouchers
- 9:00am-9:00pm, daily
- You'll want to make sure you have a fully charged battery for this experience
- Please note: If you are making a same day booking, please allow 30-45 minutes to process your booking before redeeming your voucher at the ticketing counter
- This voucher is only valid for non-Thai Nationals
- Children under 100cm are free of charge
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- 78/34 Moo 9, Pattaya 2 Road, Nong Prue, Bang La Moong, Chonburi 20150
- Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made