Antalya City Sightseeing & Waterfalls Tour is drive to the west side of the city.
Taking a Round trip by a cable car to Tünek Tepe where you can see the great views of the mediterranean sea
Waterfall Sightseeing : Picture are enough to speak about it
Düden Waterfalls/Karpuzkaldiran Waterfall. Where the river meets the sea
The Duden Waterfalls are actually two separate natural attractions within the City of Antalya. Upper & Lower Waterfalls.. Lower Duden Waterfall is a spectacular cascade that occurs as the Duden River spills off the Antalya City cliffs into the sea. You can feel the droplets of amazing Duden Waterfalls ending at the mediterranean, swim nearby and enjoy the mesmerizing sightseeings of the city, mountains and forests by the Antalya Shores. Shoot some attractive photos to share with friends and family on a daily private boat trip. The Upper Duden Waterfalls are a series of small cascades in a tranquil municipal park. When visiting the upper falls within the park, don't miss climbing down a spiral staircase that leads into a cave behind the waterfalls. This experience affords fabulous views through a curtain of falling water.
This waterfall the largest of the falls in the Antalya area, is a beautiful single waterfall falling approximately 25 meters to the Mediterranean Sea below. The waters of the Duden River, rich in lime empty into the Mediterranean Sea mixing to make beautiful turquoise blue waters at the falls.
What is included in the tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel Transportation (Pick & Drop)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything that's not mentioned in the inclusions
- Cable car ride to Tünek Tepe where you can see the great views of the mediterranean sea
- Düden/Karpuzkaldiran Waterfalls
- Picking up from hotels around 09:30 am in the morning
- We then drive west side of the city as firstround trip to Tünek Tepe by a cable car ride
- Once you reach the top, you will se the great view of Mediterranean sea and city sight. Check picture for more details.
- Post that we heading to Düden waterfall where the visit will be for one hour and you are set free to move around and soak in the vibe of the place.
- Lunch will be given at waterfall as last place Karpuz Kaldıran waterfall will be visited which is where river is falling to sea We then head back to the hotel at 16:00 HRS
Terms for Cancellation
Cancellation Policy - Cancellation or any changes to activities must be notified at least 72 hours prior to date of activity. Any changes within less than 72 hours from the activity date will be charged the full amount of activity
Refund Policy - Sickness, Late arrival, Change of mind, will not receive any form of refund