Discover the fascinating archipelago of over 40 islands in the Northwest region of Koh Samui
- Explore the natural wonders that Koh Samui has to offer at Ang Thong National Marine Park
- Hop into the clear blue waters and snorkel past the soft corals and underwater caves
- See the beautiful stalagmite and stalactite formations in the Lotus Cave (Bua Boke Cave)
- Experience Koh Samui with the help of a seasoned English-speaking guide
- Enjoy the convenience of complimentary hotel transportation and buffet lunch
- Looking for a VIP snorkeling tour? Check out the VIP Snorkeling Experience at Ang Thong Marine Park!
What is included in the tour
- Join in tour
- Snorkeling and equipment
- Kayak adventure around the Marine Park (Not included in Snorkeling + Sightseeing package)
- Round trip transfer in Koh Samui
- Water transportation by big boat and long tail boat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
- Waterproof bag
- Light breakfast, buffet lunch with fresh fruits, tea and coffee
- English and German speaking guide
- Insurance provided by the operator
- Admission fee
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tips and Gratuities
Experience a spectacular day out in the crystal blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand in this guided day tour from Koh Samui. Your day starts with a light breakfast while on board a big boat departing from Nathon pier heading to Angthong National Marine Park. You will then transfer to a longtail boat or kayak to Mae Koh Island to see the Emerald Lake, fondly referred to by the locals as Talay Nai. To ensure you'll be full of energy for the rest of the day's activities, you'll enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch before kayaking at Wua Ta Lap Island or climbing to the Top View Point or hiking across a nature trail to the Lotus Cave. You'll also have enough time to swim or relax on the beach before boarding the boat back to Koh Samui.
- 7:15 am hotel pick up from hotel in Koh Samui
- 8:30 am depart from Nathon pier by big boat and have a light breakfast onboard
- 10:00 am arrive at Angthong National Marine Park and take longtail boat or kayak to Mae Koh Island to see 'Talay Nai' the emerald green lagoon view
- 12:00 pm have a Thai Buffet Lunch and fresh fruit onboard
- 1:00 pm kayak at Wua Ta Lap Island or climb to the Top View Point or hike (using a nature trail following a rope) to the Lotus Cave (Bua Boke), with beautiful stalagmite and stalactite formations.
- 2:30 pm swim, snorkeling or just a relax on the beach
- 3:00 pm departure from Angthong Nathional Marine Park, and have a coffee or tea-break onboard
- 4:30 pm arrive at Koh Samui and hotel drop off
What To Bring:
- Safety Measures : Pregnant women and patients with epilepsy are advised not to participate in this tour
Hotel Pick Up:
- Time: 7:15 am
- Location: Koh Samui
- Please be ready 5-10 minutes at the hotel lobby before the scheduled pick up time
- The operator will reconfirm your pick up time in advance.
- As this is a group tour, please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route
Terms and Conditions:
Please note :
Your belongings are your own responsibility. The operator is not responsible for any lost belongings during the experience. If you lose items during the tour, the operator will try their best to look for them and deliver them back to you.
- Full refund for cancellations upto 3 days from the date of tour
- No refund after 3 days from the date of tour
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to run this tour. If the minimum is not met you will be notified at least 24 hours prior to departure and will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.