Few words describe the incredible beauty of Ang Thong National Marine Park. Experience the wonder of these 42 tropical islands for yourself on this boat tour. Limestone cliffs, diverse forestry, pure blue lagoons, and natural wonders reveal themselves to you as you make your way through the park.
What is included in the tour
- Guided tour of Angthong National Marine Park
- Thai Lunch
- Roundtrip transfers to and from your central Ko Samui hotel
- Roundtrip transportation in speed boat from islands
- Snorkeling gear and Kayaking Equipments
What is NOT included in the tour
- National Park fees
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- 07:15 - 07:30 Transfer from your hotel to the pier at Bangrak Beach. Enjoy our complimentary breakfast of hot tea & coffee, toast and jam
- 08:30 Journey by speed boat to our snorkeling site around KohWao.
- 09:30 Spend time on KohWao admiring the beauty of the underwater world & watch the friendly marine life from above.
- 10:30 Cruise through the marine park, stopping off at point interest along the way.
- 11:30 Spend time on Koh Mae Koh climbing to the view point for a breath trekking view across the park & the emerald green lake.
- 12:30 Enjoy our tasty thai buffet lunch at our restaurant in the traditional Thai Fishing village on Koh Paluay.
- Take a leisurely tour along the coastline by sea kayak or relax and enjoy the sunshine from the secluded Song Pee Nong Beach.
- 16:30 Transfer by speed boat back to Koh Samui and back to your hotel unwind.
**Program is subjected to changed depending on weather and sea conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Full refund for cancellations upto 2 days from the date of tour
- No refund after 2 days from the date of tour
- A minimum of 4 participants is required to run this tour. If the minimum is not met you will be notified at least 24 hours prior to departure and will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.