- Visit the UAE’s ‘Garden City’, famed for its green parks and gardens
- Enjoy scenic views of the Hajar Mountains on the UAE-Oman border
- Visit Al Jahili Fort, Al Ain National Museum and Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum
- See the camel market, Jebel Hafeet hot springs, and the falaj channels of Al Ain Oasis
- Let your English speaking guide show you around and tell you about local culture
What To Expect
Discover why Al Ain is called the “Garden City” of the UAE in this great day tour coming from Dubai. After getting picked up from your hotel, you’ll get the chance to admire the desert scenery before you visit the Al Jahili Fort. The Al Jahili Fort was built in 1891 and is one of the most historic buildings in the UAE, so don’t miss the chance to get to know a bit more about the history behind it. The true beauty of the Garden City can truly be appreciated when you visit the Al Ain Oasis, full of gorgeous greenery, flowing waterways and sunlight filtering through the towering palms. You’ll see the oldest museum in the UAE when you get to the Al Ain National Museum. It has an immense collection within its halls, separated into categories of Archaeology, Ethnography, and Gifts. Afterward, it’s time to visit the hot springs at the foot of Jebel Hafeet. They are found in the Green Mubazzarah area, a splendid location with greenery to deck the surroundings along with the hot springs, which are said to have therapeutic properties. Your last stop of the day is to head to the Camel Market, to see the great “horses” of the desert in their multitudes. You’ll get to see the camels up close and even learn about them! The tour ends with a drop off back at your hotel in Dubai.
- Child ticket: Aged 0-3 years free.
- Please note that the tour will only drive by the locations and you will not be entering the areas
- At the discretion of your guide, you might also be able to visit the famous Sheikh Zayed Palace Museum. Your guide will also make time for a lunch stop for you
What is included in the tour
- Join in tour
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Which is not included in Inclusions.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher will be sent by us.
- 7:30am-8:30am hotel pick up
- Al Jahili Fort
- Al Ain Oasis
- Al Ain Palace Museum
- Hot springs at Jebal Hafeet
- Camel market
- 5:00pm-5:30pm drop off at hotel
How To Use:
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
Hotel Pick Up:
- Please arrive in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before scheduled departure
- The operator will confirm your pick up time in advance
- Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pickup route as this is a shared transfer.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity.