Just finished your Open Water course and hungry for more? Maybe you’ve been a certified diver for years and want to gain experience in specialized dive activities? Adventurer strips back your diving, takes away any bad habits and re-engages you with the underwater world.
This course immediately links from all Open Water Diver certifications. Once you have earned an Open Water Diver certification you can reap the benefits from a choice of specialized dive activities:
The options include Deep, Wreck, Night, Navigation, Computer, Search and Recovery, Naturalist, Photography and Perfect Buoyancy.
The beauty of the Advanced course is that there is no theory work! It’s all about the diving! Over the course of 2 days and 5 dives our experienced instructors pass on valuable dive knowledge and in-water skills based on the 5 chosen dive specialties.
What is included in the tour
- All learning materials,
- Rental Dive equipment
- Free transfer on arrival up to 4pm
- Biscuits, tea/coffee and water on the boat
What is NOT included in the tour
The itinerary is flexible to suit your needs, however we recommend this schedule for maximum impact.
Day 1: 10:30am – 4:30pm
Orientation to the course and dry briefing for Navigation & Perfect Buoyancy dives.
Day 2: 06:00am – 11:30am
Deep & Wreck dives
Afternoon off to rest up, re-hydrate and get excited for what’s about to come……
Day 2: 5:30pm – 9:00pm
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum age for this course is 12 years
- Open water certification is mandatory from a recognised training agency.
- You need to have a recent dive experience, within 1 year. If not, please allow an extra day for a Scuba Review.
- If you would like your dives filmed by our in house professional videographer, we offer this service for an additional
Please note that you must leave 18 hours between your last dive and flying on a commercial aircraft.
- Full refund for cancellations upto 14 days from the starting of the course
- 2000 THB will be charged for cancellations after less than 14 days from the starting of the course.
On-spot Payments : There are no Card Machine available on the shop. Though, there are ATM's just one minute from the dive shop though, so customers do not need to worry about carrying cash around.