- Go on an in-depth exploration of Abu Dhabi - the UAE’s capital city - with hotel pick up from Dubai
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the country
- Explore the Heritage Village and discover what it was like living in a traditional desert village
- See other famous sites such as the Emirates Palace, the Presidential Palace, and Ferrari World
What is included in the tour
- Join in tour
- English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Admission to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Ferrari World photo stop
- Bottled drinking water
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals and beverages
- Admission to the Emirates Palace
- Admission to the Presidential Palace
Explore the beauty of Abu Dhabi and see its best locations for a full day on this wonderful tour! Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, a sacred and majestic structure that uniquely blends Islam and other world cultures. Admire the onion-top domes, the reflective pools, and the iconic prayer hall. Next, stroll around the Heritage Village which recreates life in a desert village. Shop, watch artisans and craftsmen display various traditional skills, and more. Drive by the magnificent Emirates Palace hotel and the UAE’s amazing Presidential Palace before settling in for a delicious lunch at the Marian Mall. Head to the dates and carpet markets for some more shopping before stopping by Ferrari World for a memorable photo stop. The tour includes hotel pick up and drop off in Dubai, making this experience as convenient as it is exciting.
- 8:00 am-9:00 am pick up from your hotel in Dubai
- Drive to Abu Dhabi (approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes)
- Along the way, pass by the Jebel Ali Port, the largest man-made port in the world
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Explore the Heritage Village then drive by the beautiful Corniche Beach
- Pass by the Emirates Palace and the Presidential Palace
- 2:00 pm enjoy lunch at the Marian Mall (at own expense)
- Proceed to the dates and carpet markets
- Drive through the Yas Island for a photo stop in Ferrari World
- 5:00 pm-6:00 pm drop off at your hotel in Dubai, end of tour
- Please note: The itinerary is for your reference only and is subject to change depending on the weather and traffic conditions on the tour date
- Please note: Before photographing any local residents, kindly ask for their permission first. Photographing female locals is prohibited. Smoking is prohibited inside all the coaches/vehicles.
- Dress Code : Women will be asked to wear a headscarf and a traditional dressing gown before entering the mosque.Men visiting the mosque should wear long trousers. Participants dressed unsuitably may be denied entry.The proper dress code for the mosque is to be strictly observed. Women and men must wear conservative, loose fitting, and non‑transparent clothing such as long sleeve shirts (wrist length), long skirts (ankle length), and trousers.
- Insurance : This tour does not include insurance. Although not required, it is recommended that you purchase on your own before booking.
- Extra Details :This activity is not wheelchair and stroller-friendly.Pets and outside food are not allowed inside the mosque
- Availability : Not Available on Friday
You will receive a confirmation email and voucher from us.
How To Use & Hotel Pick Details :
How to use Details :
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity.The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
Hotel Pick Details :
- This service is available for hotels in Dubai only
- The pick up times are subject to change depending on the season. The operator will reconfirm your pick up time one day prior to the tour date via email
- Please arrive at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before your scheduled departure. No refunds will be issued for latecomers and no-shows
- Please be patient in case of unforeseen delays along the pick up route as this is a shared transfer
Terms and Conditions
Please note :
Your belongings are your own responsibility. The operator is not responsible for any lost belongings during the experience. If you lose items during the tour, the operator will try their best to look for them and deliver them back to you.
- The tour may get canceled due to inclement weather. You will be informed via email a day prior to the tour date. If this happens, you may reschedule or request for a full refund
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity.